Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9/8 Patch

Dear Players,

There will be game patch tomorrow, 8 September 2011 from 1000HRS to 1330HRS (GMT+8).
Players are advised to log out of their accounts before the service maintenance to prevent item loss.

Change Log:
- Fixes to the Red Army Seal drop rate in Level 23 Dungeons (Abyss)

======================================================================================================

Message from General Ummanba


Defenders of Lagendia….
I applaud you for the daring intrusions on my Nest over the past week.
It has come to my attention that Deckard was the troublemaker…handing out my Red Army Seals to some of you. That thief…

Nonetheless, I had the chance to assess your strength during this Trial and it is sad to say, but... IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE GOT?

I welcome all to put up a more…Challenging effort this week. Starting from tomorrow, I have ordered the Abyss Rabbit to scatter Red Army Seals in ALL Level 23 Dungeons (Abyss).

Let’s make it more interesting…I’m extending my Minotaur Nest Challenge till 22nd September 2359HRS (GMT+8).

So…Why don’t you stop by and…Entertain Me… I will be waiting….


The Great General
Ummanba




Source: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/notice-red-army-seal-patch-on-8-sep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More